Thursday, November 27, 2008

World-Run-Circle

I used to look up to my sky.
it's blank and bright in side mymine
Wind blown all clouds.
Sun dried all rain."

"World-Run-in Circle,
staying is changing
changing likes being
being is nothing
Nothing means things"


"World-Run-Circle,
No more rain It's time for winter.
but then I can't hold it,leaving to summer.

Its Happen again
Its staying a while
And Theres the end
This is our life

You born again
You stayin alive
And die in the end
Just this, like a circle
"Just a "Round Round Round
Round Round Round Round
Round Round Round
Round Round Round Round"


"there's no end nor begining.
there's no seperate line,
or maybe I now far beyond.
or maybe I now on journey,
backward to an origin.
but there's no begining nor ending.
so i travel nowhere.
Well, is it mean I'm staying?
but staying is changingchanging is beingbeing is nothing

" "World-Run-Circle,"

"Round Round Round
Round Round Round Round
Round Round Round
Round Round Round Round"


"but staying is changingchanging is beingbeing is nothing"

"Round Round..... Round

Just that

Lyrics : Jakpranee & me
Arrange : jo

No comments: